This is my third award since I’ve been blogging. There is nothing physical about this award as like the others, but its more than that. You touched someone without physical touching, you related to them when they felt alone, or you brightened there day with a unique article that you put blood, sweat, and tears into all based from your own experience or pain.
This is such an amazing feeling to be noticed. I first would love to thank Ashley over at Irish Twins Momma https://irishtwinsmomma.com/ for the nomination of the Versatile Blogger Award! If you haven’t checked out her page you should.
From the Versatile Blogger Award website, the following criteria are suggested:
When you consider nominating a fellow blogger for the Versatile Blogger Award, consider the quality of the writing, the uniqueness of the subjects covered, and the level of love displayed in the words on the virtual page. Or, of course, the quality of the photographs and the level of love displayed in the taking of them.
1: Thank the person who nominated you.
2: Link to the blog of the person who nominated you.
3: Write 7 facts about yourself.
4: Nominate 10 more bloggers for the Versatile Blogger Award.
7 FACTS ABOUT ME:
- I am a domestic violence survivor that survived a 2 year abusive marriage while serving my country and published my story this summer. Check it out and order your copy now at Amazon!
- I go through alot on my own and fight silent battles because I fear burdening others or recieving the wrong help.
- God’s love made me bold in areas I was shame to have strength in or show how wonderful he made me.
- I love my kids and need them more than they do me.
- Seeking a better relationship spiritually helped heal me and share my brokenness to help others.
- My family will never know how much they mean to me.
- My friends will never understand that there is a piece of them that I want to be just like.
I WAS HER 3RD NOMINATION FOR THE VERSATILE BLOGGER AWARD:
3. Chrissie at afistfull.com. Has a great podcast that is very moving and makes you feel amazing with the words of God. Very inspirational!
WILL BE POSTED SOON!