NEW EPISODE ALERT
S3: EP 5- “Don’t PRESS on me!
Welcome to A Fistfull Podcast! I’m your host Chrissie Christ that reveals the most.
Tonight we are going to be talking about “don’t press on me”! Meaning don’t add, put, or apply any more pressure on me than God has ALREADY applied to me!
I say that because society looks at pressure from a different perspective than God does.
Ms. Chrissie shares the top 5 society pressure vs. God’s pressure points.
Top 5 Society pressures:
1. Unachievable expectations
2. Words of encouragement that don’t speak life into your vision or current situation.
3. Nerve-wracking “what ifs”
4. Unexpected volunteering themselves along YOUR journey
5. Perceiving things for what they are & not what they can be
Top 5 Pressures God applies to you
1. A life event to shift you into your purpose
2. Putting you in an unexpected situation to let you see you only need HIM
3. Taking the smaller things to give you bigger & greater
4. Turning you loose to show you how your own understanding can be deceiving.
5. Allowing you to go through to see if you FOLD or PERSEVERE
In conclusion, she encourages you that God’s pressure will push us and make us UNCOMFORTABLE!
SO don’t fold, don’t fall, and don’t stay too long but do press through the bearable and see what he has waiting for you!!!!
STAY BLESSED & ENCOURAGED!!
***CLICK LINK BELOW TO LISTEN TO FULL EPISODE***
DOES NOT OWN ANY COPYRIGHTS TO THE SONG PLAYED!!!!!!