🌬I am humbled, grateful, honored, and blessed to be nominated for the Sunshine Blogger Award, twice this year! For doing what I love, an aspiring inspirationalist veteran to inspire, is beyond AMAZING!!! I started writing in honor of my mom to encourage others, inspire the no hope, and to share my story to bless someone else! But I had no idea it would go global and lift others with words of encouragement from my life lessons. These small, but priceless blogging goals, has truly inspired me to continue to step into my purpose to fulfill the work my Heavenly Father has entrusted me to do, above my fears🙏.
Thank you Elena Green for this nomination. You have truly acted as a confirmation in disguise for this blessing. I am honored to have been nominated! 💜
I appreciate the questions that you’ve asked, and I will answer them in as much detail as possible. Let me first explain the rules for future nominees:
- Thank the person who nominated you and provide a link back to their blog so others can find them.
- Answer the 11 questions asked by the blogger who nominated you.
- Nominate 11 other bloggers and ask them 11 new questions.
- Notify the nominees about it by commenting on one of their blog posts.
- List the rules and display the Sunshine Blogger Award logo on your post and / or your blog site.
Your Questions Answered
1. How long have you been blogging? I received the idea to blog in 2016, actually started blogging in January of 2017 in honor of a valuable lesson my mom taught me and to in hopes to inspire others by sharing my journeys along the way!
2. Do your friends and family support you in this? I would say yes to those that know I write. I blog for me and the other me’s that haven’t found me yet! If I published my prayers for the opinion of others, then it wouldn’t be my spiritual journey! 🙏
3. Which is your favorite time of the day? I like the midwhee hours in the am, around 3-5am! That’s the time it’s more still and I hear him LOUDER, above all else!
4. What would be your dream vacation? I never really thought about this one…. 🤔
5. What genre of movies you like best? All, I’ll give everything a 1st watch, 😂
6. What do you wake up to?A piece of mind, knowing that I am not alone each day🤞
7. Are you a morning person?I would consider myself a morning person. (Only my veteran side is a morning person👤 🙃🤣)
8. What motivates you? REAL, motivates me! I love when people let down opinions, shame, or guilt and be HUMAN!🖤 It’s ok to be YOU! I love seeing people happy, and winning at this thing called life🖤💜
9. How do you think your friends see you? There are various aspects to me. I’m silly, serious, funny, and mysterious all in one. I guess it depends on the situation, or moment. I would like to think they see me as well-rounded. Most of all they see, REAL!
10. What would be your idea for saving the environment from pollution ? Toxins free!
11. Happy or peaceful, what is more important to you? Both! 🙏 You’re not complete with just one. They both go hand in hand.
I’ve enjoyed answering your questions, they forced me to be EXTROVERTED, and reminded me of some very important reasons as to my reasonings for starting this blogging journey!
🙏🗣I nominate the following bloggers because I have been inspired by their writings, and I KNOW that I am not alone with stepping out of my comfort zone and want to thank them for sharing the gift with the world.
🌬(WILL BE POSTED SOON!)